|Posted by JAMES GOGGIN on January 20, 2022 at 1:10 PM|
The Salvation Army of Pulaski County is very happy to announce that the fundraising goal of $100,00 for 2021 was exceeded! (The final number is still being determined and will be announced at the Salvation Army Luncheon on 27 January, 2022)
Heartfelt thanks to our many generous and hard-working donors, volunteer bell-ringers, and busness partners who made this year's fundraising campaign such a success.
This is a true blessing as the Salvation Army of Pulaski County will be ...Read Full Post »
|Posted by JAMES GOGGIN on November 27, 2021 at 11:00 PM|
THE SALVATION ARMY POSITION ON RACISM AND CRT
Unfortunately misinformation about the Salvation Army was published recently regarding Critical Race Theory. Please know this:
1. The Salvation Army's beliefs are based on Biblical truth, and specifically in this case that all people are created equal and in the image of God. Therefore the Salvation Army believes racism is unacceptable.
2. The Salvation Army DOES NOT endorse Critical Race...Read Full Post »
|Posted by JAMES GOGGIN on May 5, 2021 at 8:25 AM|
1. The Salvation Army of Pulaski County now has additional financial resources to assist Pulaski County residents impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic with rental, mortgage, or utility assistance.
2. These additional resources come from the CARES Act of 2020 and have been allocated to the Salvation Army of Pulaski County for issuance to eligible clients.
3. Eligibility criteria for this assistance:
a. Have picture ID
...Read Full Post »
|Posted by JAMES GOGGIN on February 18, 2021 at 6:40 AM|
The Salvation Army of Pulaski County is very happy to announce that we EXCEEDED our fundraising goal for 2020!
We had a goal of $90,000 for our local funraising and raised a little over $120,000. This shatters our prior fundraising record. Amazing!
We want to send out our heartfelt thanks to our wonderful donors, our incredible bell-ringers, our business partners, and all thosewho worked "behind the scenes" to make this happen.
The generosity of everyone in...Read Full Post »
|Posted by JAMES GOGGIN on August 1, 2020 at 8:45 PM|
Update 1 August 2020: Status of Funds for Emergency Assistance
Due to the increased demand for our emergency assistance: the financial assistance fund for the Waynesville/St Robert area has been depleted for this fiscal year ending 30 September 2020.
We plan to resume financial assistance again at the start of the next fiscal year on 1 October 2020.
|Posted by JAMES GOGGIN on January 10, 2020 at 6:00 PM|
The Salvation Army of Pulaski County working with their partner the Good Samaritan of the Ozarks issues 569 Holiday Food Baskets to people in Pulaski County so they could have a wonderful Christmas holiday meal.! The food baskets were issued from 20-23 December at the Good Sam Food Pantry. The food was purchased by the Salvation Army and the operation was run by the Good Sam Food Pantry who procurred the food, used their bldg to store and issue the food, and used their staff to ru...Read Full Post »
|Posted by JAMES GOGGIN on December 14, 2019 at 5:10 PM|
Honorary Chair Sean Wilson "Kicks Off" the Fundraising Effort for 2019.
2019 Goal: Raise $90,000 to help the less fortunate in Pulaski County.
30 Nov 2019: Bellringing Begins on Thanksgiving weekend.Read Full Post »